Set against the backdrop of the jagged Rwenzori Mountains, the park’s magnificent vistas include dozens of enormous craters carved dramatically into rolling green hills, panoramic views of the Kazinga Channel with its banks lined with hippos, buffalo and elephants, and the endless Ishasha plains, whose fig trees hide lions ready to pounce on herds of unsuspecting Uganda kob. As well as its outstanding wildlife attractions, Queen Elizabeth National Park has a fascinating cultural history. There are many opportunities for visitors to meet the local communities and enjoy storytelling, dance, music and more. The gazetting of the park has ensured the conservation of its ecosystems, which in turn benefits the surrounding communities.
Uganda’s Queen Elizabeth National Park is truly a Medley of Wonders!
Day 1- game drive
Day 2 – launch trip
Day 3 – nature walk
What entails the package
-service of English speaking driver/guide
-park entrance fees.
- driver allowances
- government taxes
- accommodation and meals per itinerary
- transportation in safari vehicle 4x4 wheel drive car
- Luxury: Mweya safari Lodge/Jacana Safari lodge.
- Midrange: Kyambura game lodge/ King fisher Lodge /Kichwamba Hippo Hill and Camp
- Budget: Simba Safari camp/Ecology cottages
- Visa fees
- Personal expenses
- Flight ticket fare
- porters' fees